Have a research paper to write? Have got no clue where to start? We will help! Here is the most convenient and the easiest way to write a research paper. It discloses no secrets, but it has been tried and approved by hundreds of students. Moreover, it works.
So, how do I write a research a paper?
- Make a schedule. No matter what a genius essay writer you are, you cannot go without a schedule. How else would you know how much time you can allocate to various tasks? REPEAT: make a schedule.
- Come up with a topic. How many days did you allocate to this stage? Yes – days, a couple of hours won’t be enough.
- Put your topic aside for a couple of days. When you get back to it, you will look at it with different eyes. Check it with your friends, too – they might provide a few decent notes.
*Cross out points 2 and 3 if you have a topic assigned.
- Google your topic. Yes – just Google. Reading what people think about it will help you understand in which direction you should move. Do not hesitate to read various sources – it will help you understand the essay topic better at here http://essaygobuy.com/essay-writer/.
- Gather a list of sources. This is the time to be picky since you are not allowed to use irrelevant and unreliable sources. Use papers of the same nature to find a list of approved sources.
- Start reading. This is definitely the most tiresome and time-consuming part of the process. Take notes on different sheets – you don’t want to reread the books to find where you have taken a certain fact or a quotation.
- Make an outline. The structure of a research paper is quite clear and logical and can be easily found on the Internet, not to mention that you might have prompts assigned. Make it rather detailed, so that once finished it could serve a framework for your efforts. This is also the time to formulate your thesis.
- Fill in the main part of your paper. This one is the easiest and the least demanding.
- Write conclusions in view of what you have written in the main part.
- Finish off with an introduction, which you will be able to write knowledgeably after you have written all other parts.
- Put your paper aside and wait. Come back to it in a few days. Again, you might find there are a lot of things to change.
- Edit ruthlessly – do not be afraid to delete chunks of text to achieve clarity.
- Put the paper aside. Proofread again and if possible, have someone else to read it.
This is only a suggestion, of course, but you might easily find it convenient and easy to use.